Thursday, February 18, 2010

Restaraunt Style Salsa Revisited

I know we are having Mexican food tomorrow night, so decided to make some more salsa. I wanted to show you a picture of what it looks like in the blender so that you won't be scared! It will fill the blender to the top, but it does all fit!



I pulsed this one a little less to get a chunkier style. While I liked the added texture, I found it to be a tad too watery. So, if you want a chunkier texture, go ahead and drain the 2 cans of Rotel before processing. If you want a smoother texture, you don't need to drain them (but won't hurt if you do). And while it is good straight out of the blender, it really is much better after sitting in the fridge for at least an hour. (But...I was realllyy hungry!)



I love these new Dipping Strip Tortilla Chips by Tostitos! It's the perfect size chip for dipping!! Another favorite is the Multigrain Tostitos! Great for nachos!

No comments: